Regent Court - Staffordshire
Regent Court, Queen Street, Porthill, Newcastle-under-Lyme, Staffordshire, ST5 8QZ
15 x studio apartments
12 x one bedroom apartments
or telephone 01782 636 880
Regent Court is a bright and friendly place that makes you feel at home as soon as you walk through the door.
There are 27 apartments including a guest room, other facilities include; a communal laundry, conservatory, car park and a lift to all floors. A hairdresser visits the scheme twice weekly and there are also visits from a chiropodist and clothing retailers.
The regular luncheon club and coffee mornings are very well attended.
There are bus links to Newcastle Town centre for shopping and a Saturday market and if you fancy a swim there is also a swimming baths. For a range of larger shops there is the Potteries Shopping Centre which is on the same bus route.
- Morrison’s Supermarket
- Sainsbury’s Supermarket
- Lidl Supermarket
- Saturday Market
- Local Park with Bowling facilities, exercise classes and Craft Fairs
- Mobile Library Bus
- 3 Churches within walking distance
- Swimming baths - Newcastle
Development Manager is on duty:
Monday to Friday - 8.30am - 4.30pm
Relief Development Manager:
Saturday & Sunday - 9.00am - 11.00am
(plus Bank Holidays)
When the Development Manager / Relief Development Manager is not on duty there is a 24 hour communication link for use in emergencies.
One Bed £344.88
|Service Charge||Studio £286.41
One Bed £296.48
|Total Monthly Charge||Studio £564.66
One Bed £641.36
Service Charge includes Heating, Water and Support Charges
- Lunches - Tuesday & Friday
- Bacon Brunch – Thursday
- Weekly Weigh – Thursday Morning
- Exercise Class – Friday 7.00pm
- Monthly outings for Pub Lunches
- Theatre Trips
- Activities in Regent Court include: coffee mornings, afternoon tea, weekly lunch, bingo, monthly pub trips and outings, parties, celebrations, monthly holy communion plus lots more. We also have a bus that takes residents to the local Morrisons for a small charge
- Resident Computer