Hesslewell Court - Heswall
Hesslewell Court, Pensby Road, Heswall, Wirral, CH60 7TW
24 x one bedroom apartments
or telephone our Customer Experience Team on 0151 346 1598
Hesslewell Court is a mix of privately owned and rented apartments, 24 apartments of which are owned by Alpha.
Hesslewell Court is situated in a desirable location within walking distance of the centre of Heswall, which benefits from several supermarkets, specialist shops and restaurants.
There are 55 apartments designed for independent living for the over 55's. There are lifts to the upper floors, a laundry room and a large communal lounge combined with a beautiful conservatory overlooking landscaped gardens. In addition there are two guestrooms available for visiting relatives or friends.
- Bus Stops to Liverpool / Chester / Parkgate / Birkenhead and West Kirby.
- A number of popular Supermarkets - Marks & Spencer / Sainsburys & Tesco
- The Tesco Superstore offers a free bus service
- Coffee Shops with internet
- A variety of Restaurants
- Library / Community Hall / Art Groups
- New Health Centre
- Whitfield Lane Common and the famous Puddydale close by.
- Heswall & District Horticultural Society
Development Manager is on duty:
Monday to Friday - 9.00am - 1.00pm
For enquiries please contact our Customer Experience Team either by email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0151 346 1598.
|Total Monthly Charge||£587.91|
- Bacon Buttie morning
- Film Afternoon
- Quiz Nights
- Tai Chi
- Coffee Morning
- Curry Night
- Party Nights for those special occasions
- Barbeque Evening