Edel Quinn House - Upton
Edel Quinn House, 2 The Limes, Upton Wirral, CH49 6PN
38 x one bedroom apartments
or telephone 0151 678 8948
Situated in a quiet residential area on the outskirts of Upton Village, Edel Quinn House is near to local shops and is an ideal retirement location.
Edel Quinn’s large communal lounge provides the perfect place for the many social events organised by either the Development Manager or the residents themselves. Activities include morning or afternoon snacks, bingo, lunches or days out to shows, however it is entirely up to residents if they choose to take part or not.
Edel Quinn House also holds a Lunch Club every Thursday which both residents and visitors from the local community attend.
We have 36 one bedroomed apartments with lounge, kitchen, bedroom, bathroom and large storage cupboard. In addition to the communal lounge, there are a range of facilities on site, including an on-site laundry room and a guest room for visitors. There is also a decking area in the lovely well kept garden for those rare summer days.
- Upton Village is within easy reach with local shops, cafes and post office.
- Sainsburys supermarket is just a couple of minutes away by car.
- Arrowe Park Hospital and doctors surgery nearby.
- Bus service within walking distance with transport links to Birkenhead and Liverpool.
- The M53 motorway is just a short distance away.
Alison Hamilton and Christine Mackenzie (Monday)
Development Manager is on duty:
Monday to Friday - 9.00am - 4.30pm
Relief Development Manager:
Saturday & Sunday - 9.00am - 11.00am
(plus Bank Holidays)
When the Development Manager / Relief Development Manager is not on duty there is a 24 hour communication link for use in emergencies.
|Total Monthly Charge||£623.54|
Service Charge includes Heating, Water and Support Charges
- Coffee mornings are held each day
- Afternoon tea
- A cooked breakfast is served in the communal lounge every Wednesday
- A lunch club, which is open to visitors, is held on a Thursday
- Fish and chips evening
- Evening bingo
- Weekly visits from a hairdresser
- Resident Computer