Bedford Court - Rock Ferry
Bedford Court, Highfield Road, Rock Ferry, CH42 2EG
54 x one bedroom apartments
2 x two bedroom apartments
1 x studio apartments
or telephone 0151 645 3857
Bedford Court is a lively, sociable and active development with a warm and friendly atmosphere.
It is a purpose built property, located centrally in Rock Ferry, with excellent bus and rail links close by for both the Wirral and Liverpool. It is surrounded by gardens and there is a central courtyard area for residents to enjoy in the warmer weather. The well equipped lounge acts as a hub for activities, musical evenings, coffee mornings and the weekly lunch club. There are good parking facilities for those who drive, an on-site hairdressing salon and laundry. A wide variety of shops, library and medical centre are within short distance.
- There is a train station close to the scheme with transport links to both Liverpool and Chester.
- There is a chemist, opticians and grocery store adjacent to Bedford Court.
- A library, supermarket and post office are all within a 5 minute walk. Nearby doctors and dentist practices.
- Short bus ride to the famous Birkenhead market.
Development Manager is on duty:
Monday to Friday - 9.00am - 5.00pm
Relief Development Manager:
Saturday & Sunday - 9.00am - 11.00am
(plus Bank Holidays)
When the Development Manager / Relief Development Manager is not on duty there is a 24 hour communication link for use in emergencies.
|Rent||One Bed One Person £332.26
One Bed Two Person £338.16
|Service Charge||One Bed One Person £233.99
One Bed Two Person £240.19
|Total Monthly Charge||One Bed One Person £566.25
One Bed Two Person £578.35
Service Charge includes Heating, Water and Support Charges
- Coach trips
- Musical evenings
- Scouse nights
- Twice weekly breakfast mornings
- Lunch club open to the local community
- Weekly pool afternoons
- Garden club
- Coffee mornings
- Hairdressing service
- Resident Computer