We have a position for a Development Manager at St Clements Court in Macclesfield.
Development Manager Rate of Pay – £18,432.50 per annum (subject to a pay review on 01.04.2019). The hours are 35 per week, Monday to Friday.
Development Manager duties include:-
- To encourage and manage the development environment to facilitate and maximise independent living.
- To work in collaboration with other agencies to ensure the residents’ needs, Alpha standard and individual support requirements are met.
- To undertake and ensure the appropriate administration, management, maintenance and health and safety of the development.
- Make daily contact with all residents.
- Welcome new residents and introduce them to all the services and facilities of the development.
- To manage the development including line management of site staff including Housekeepers.
- Provide cover as appropriate for annual leave and / or sickness for assigned development and be available on an adhoc basis for emergency out of hours attendance.
Candidates must demonstrate an appreciation of the elderly, and the knowledge to empathise with their needs.
For a full job description and more information please contact Elaine Mulreay on 0151 343 5878 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively click the link below to download the Job Description and the Application Form.