Rocklands - Staffordshire
Rocklands, Second Avenue, Newcastle-under-Lyme, Staffordshire, ST5 8RE
30 x one bedroom 2 person apartments
12 x one bedroom 1 person apartments
Current Availability: There are apartments available.
or telephone 01782 636 552
Rocklands enjoys a friendly atmosphere, extensive landscaped gardens and the security and peace of mind of living within supported accommodation.
Activities are arranged every weekday so there is always a reason to come along and join in with social events if you wish. Computer classes are held weekly and breakfast and lunches are served frequently in the lounge.
There is a Residential Development Manager on site and friendly and helpful staff on hand to help with whatever they can.
- Rocklands is 5 minute walk from the local high street
- Train station (Longport) nearby for trains to Stoke on Trent
- Wolstanton shopping complex a short distance away
- Larger main shopping centre in Hanley
- Westport Lake a short walk away – perfect for picnics on summer days
- A selection of theatres, restaurants and friendly pubs close to the scheme
Development Manager is on duty:
Monday to Friday - 8.30am - 4.30pm
Relief Development Manager:
Saturday & Sunday - 9.00am - 11.00am
(plus Bank Holidays)
When the Development Manager / Relief Development Manager is not on duty there is a 24 hour communication link for use in emergencies.
|Rent||One Bed One Person £346.30
One Bed Two Person £351.88
|Service Charge||One Bed One Person £264.68
One Bed Two Person £274.23
|Total Monthly Charge||One Bed One Person £610.98
One Bed Two Person £626.11
Service Charge includes Heating, Water and Support Charges
- Weekly computer classes
- Weekly hairdresser and nail technician
- Twice weekly breakfast club
- Weekly roast lunch
- Weekly fish & chips
- Weekly shopping bus
- Monthly pub lunch trip
- Plus regular trips to various locations throughout the year
- Resident Computer