Barnfield - Dewsbury
Barnfield, Beckett Road, Dewsbury, West Yorkshire, WF13 2LS
19 x one bedroom apartments
25 x studio apartments
Current Availability: There is 1 apartment available.
or telephone 01924 452 200
Barnfield is set in beautiful, tree filled-grounds. There is a large, newly refurbished lounge with a modern TV and music system. The development makes you feel at home as soon as you walk in and there are friendly staff available to help in any way they can. The Development Manager lives on site and is available throughout the day.
Barnfield is situated in its own grounds and has a mixture of 44 one bedroom and studio flats, along with 4 larger units situated in a Georgian property on site. It provides a wide range of facilities, including a communal lounge, a garden and outside seating area, an on-site laundry, parking bays and a guest room for visitors.
- There is a regular bus service into Dewsbury and if you want to go a little further afield there is a bus service to Leeds.
- The national rail station is also not too far away.
- Dewsbury Minister is quite close and a lovely place to visit and have lunch if you wish.
- The Mill Village is only a few minutes away by car and there you can spend all day shopping.
Development Manager is on duty:
Monday to Friday - 8.30am - 4.30pm
Relief Development Manager:
Saturday & Sunday - 9.00am - 11.00am
(plus Bank Holidays)
When the Development Manager / Relief Development Manager is not on duty there is a 24 hour communication link for use in emergencies.
One Bed £301.95
|Service Charge||Studio £254.29
One Bed £254.29
|Total Monthly Charge||Studio £534.15
One Bed £556.24
Service Charge includes Heating, Water and Support Charges
Lodge - Service Charge includes Heating and Support Charges
- Monthly charity fund raising coffee morning
- Bacon butty mornings
- Social activity afternoons
- Knit and natter coffee and cake afternoons
- Friday lunch with a quiz every fortnight
- Trips to various attractions from time to time
- Resident Computer