Alpha Court - Wallasey
Alpha Court, Leasowe Road, Wallasey, Wirral, CH45 8QR
40 x one bedroom apartments
Current Availability: There is 1 apartment available.
or telephone 0151 630 1465
Alpha Court is located on the main road leading into Wallasey Village, it is a warm, friendly, secure and welcoming place to live. It is convenient for local transport links and a wide variety of shops. It has a newly decorated and furnished communal lounge which all residents are welcome to use. A Lunch club is held every Friday and is open to the wider community with social events and activities taking place throughout the year. There is a large car park at the rear of this three storey development and there are well maintained gardens for you to sit out in the sunnier months.
A wide range of shops are nearby and the train station to Chester, Liverpool and Birkenhead is just a short walk.
- There is a bus stop right outside Alpha Court and a train station nearby.
- A stroll along New Brighton promenade.
- A new cinema, shops and restaurant complex in New Brighton.
- Floral Pavilion Theatre close by.
- Seacombe Ferry Boat to Liverpool.
Development Manager is on duty:
Monday to Friday - 8.30am - 4.30pm
Relief Development Manager:
Saturday & Sunday - 9.00am - 11.00am
(plus Bank Holidays)
When the Development Manager / Relief Development Manager is not on duty there is a 24 hour communication link for use in emergencies.
|Rent||1 bedroom/1 person £370.51
1 bedroom/2 person £385.57
|Service Charge||1 bedroom/1 person £255.98
1 bedroom/2 person £255.98
|Total Monthly Charge||1 bedroom/1 person £626.49
1 bedroom/ 2 person £641.55
Service Charge includes Heating, Water and Support Charges
- Scrabble Tuesdays
- Chair based exercises on Thursdays
- Coffee Mornings
- Lunch club every Friday (a delicious 2 course lunch) open to the local community
- Parties, entertainment and trips throughout the year
- Resident Computer