The Court - Bebington
The Court, Kirket Lane, Bebington, Wirral, CH63 3HX
52 x one bedroom apartments
or telephone 0151 645 8704
The Court is a friendly and welcoming development situated in a quiet tree lined residential area. It has a lovely garden which residents can enjoy on a warm summers day.
All the flats in The Court are well presented and comfortable with easy access to the communal facilities including the laundry room, manager’s office, hairdressing salon and communal lounge.
The communal lounge is where many of the social activities are held, including a lunch club twice a week. Our in house chef prepares a freshly cooked meal for residents and their visitors every Tuesday and Friday.
- Close to bus routes and Port Sunlight train station
- Port Sunlight village a couple of minutes walk away
- Hulme Hall in the village holds craft fairs, themed nights & Christmas lunches
- The Civic centre is close by where there is a library and a doctors
- The Gladstone theatre is in Port Sunlight village which holds plays and musicals
Development Manager is on duty:
Monday to Friday - 9.00am - 5.00pm
Relief Development Manager:
Saturday & Sunday - 9.00am - 11.00am
(plus Bank Holidays)
When the Development Manager / Relief Development Manager is not on duty there is a 24 hour communication link for use in emergencies.
|Total Monthly Charge||£637.75|
Service Charge includes Heating, Water and Support Charges
- Monday afternoon knit and natter
- Tuesday and Friday Lunch Club open to visitors in the community
- Wednesday coffee morning and bingo in the evening
- Thursday hairdresser on site/afternoon chat in lounge
- Depending on the weather on nice days you can enjoy the garden
- Saturday bingo in the evening
- Spring and Summer cream teas in the lovely garden
- Entertainers coming in or resident’s birthday parties held in lounge
- Visiting chiropodist
- Visiting aromatherapist
- Tai chi
- Trips out
- Resident Computer