St Peter's Court - Leeds
St Peter's Court, Dewsbury Road, Hunslet, Leeds, LS11 5NR
29 x one bedroom apartments
18 x studio apartments
or telephone 0113 277 1180
St Peter's Court is situated on the site of St Peter's Church. There is an occupied vicarage in the centre of the site and a listed cenotaph dedicated to the 1914-19 War at the front of the building.
The atmosphere is warm and friendly and the communal facilities are based conveniently in the main building. These comprise of the laundry, hairdressers, guest room, managers office and communal lounge.
The Development Manager lives on site. The scheme is surrounded by beautiful gardens that are expertly cared for by a team of gardeners who compliment the residents gardening efforts. On a sunny day you will always find a group of residents relaxing there. There are many opportunities to socialise at events and coffee mornings and lunches in the lounge.
- There is an excellent bus service into the centre of Leeds for onward journeys via rail, coach and bus. In less than 30 minutes you can be in The Dales.
- We have the M1 and M62 motorways just a short distance away by car.
- A five minute walk away will bring you to the local shops, post office, library and doctors surgeries.
- Leeds City Centre is a vibrant mix of shopping, eating and cultural activities with the art gallery, town hall, Playhouse and Grand Theatre.
- There are also various cinemas in the city and the new John Lewis Complex.
Development Manager is on duty:
Monday to Friday - 8.00am - 4.00pm
Relief Development Manager:
Saturday & Sunday - 9.00am - 11.00am
(plus Bank Holidays)
When the Development Manager / Relief Development Manager is not on duty there is a 24 hour communication link for use in emergencies.
One Bed £309.08
|Service Charge||Studio £263.84
One Bed £275.84
|Total Monthly Charge||Studio £535.87
One Bed £584.92
Service Charge includes Heating, Water and Support Charges
- Weekly lunch club
- Coffee afternoons
- Fish & chip lunches
- Tai Chi
- Hairdresser visits (by appointment)
- Regular trips to local attractions
- Get-togethers in the garden in warmer weather!
- Resident Computer